Thursday, October 06, 2005

Short running

Today, thursday is a day off running, but I went to the gym. I had no energy, it was awful, I didn't sleep well, that is the reason, but as soon as I went on the excercises, the energy raised. Now I feel sleepy again, maybe I will take a nap latter before lunch.
The run yesterday was fine.
4 mile 6.0-6.5 pace, 38'47. Tomorrow abril is not going to school, but still I have to wait for Luis, he doesn't want to wake up earlier, and still he doesn't have to... but I will go as early as possible. I want to go outside, of course, but it depends, on the weather, it is still raining.... shuold I go to the treadmill??
I didn't use the head phones yesterday... this time I discover that music was just a noise disturbing my head and thoughts. I am more busy thinking about movements, speed, breathing, and the rest. I feel good about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hi Hilda,

I discovered your blog from your comment's on CJ's blog. I'm an aussie runner too and know CJ and Lulu quite well. I'm looking forward to following your journey

Isn't it funny how sometimes music can distracted us during difficult sessions and at other times it just seems like (annoying) noise?

Take care,
Jen

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home