Saturday, October 01, 2005

Day off

Anyway this was scheduled as it. I normally don't do any workout on saturday. My throat is dry, but I am fortunatelly fine!!! I'm just taking somthing for that.
Tomorrow I am supposed to be running 4 miles, but I don't think I will becuase Luis, my husband is taking his day off, finally after two weekend, and still he is only taking the afternoon, (un sundays I go to the beach in the afternoon) so well, maybe in some way it will be better to have some rest and not be exposed to any extreme temperature for some days... it means running again until tuesday, if I follow the schedule. I'll just go to the gym on monday.
Is incredible, years ago if I got sick yes it was bad, but I was never worried about it, now it is a tragedy, if I get sick, means not running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home