Monday, September 26, 2005

25 miles week

With the 4 miles from yesterday I completed the 25 miles week, and it was pretty good, no great changes, like extremely tired or pain. I think I was running before about 15 miles, on june, then I was becoming lazy... well not much of available time. But now I feel really engaged.
The plan is running 7,4 rest 10 rest and 4, which completes 25 five miles a week.
Yesterday I wet to the beach. For the first time I mesured the distance and completing the 4 miles took me very long, I mean much longer than when I am on the road. It means that running out there 10 miles won't be that easy. I could take about 5 hours... that doesn't scare me, still is a very exiting idea to do. So, the next thing will be to measure the the distances needed in the hotel area. Here is not posible to run on the highway or street as you wish to call this crazy road. Also running on the beach is very very hot here. But the autum is starting and during the winter it becomes much better!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Well done on completing a 25mile week - and without pain or tiredness. Just remember to build up slowly because its easy to get injured or overtrain. It sounds very hot where you are which is very different from here at th emoment - even though its Spring here its still quite cold at times.

6:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home