Saturday, September 24, 2005

More to remember

The feeling that running 10 miles left me is still of happines it should be because of all the endorphines it has produced. Lots of energy and now pain. Of course it is important to remark that it was a slow pace, about 60-70% average HR, but it work in order to feel good today. Also I want to say that the breathing rate was very regular I mean not forced at all during the last 4 miles. Thanks of course that I was at the gym with fresh air, but still some times when I go for only 45 minutes -yes, at a higher pace - I have to breath deeper and stronger. So I will enjoy slow paces for long runs.

3 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Good job on your 10 miler.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Congrats! Running 10 miles is a huge accomplishment, no matter what the pace was. Think about how many people in this world have never read 10 miles! Enjoy the accomplishment!

10:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Play free rpg games Klonopin information pictures strenghts http://www.portablemp3player9.info/Cd-dvd-player-radio-recorder-tv.html hunter+air+cleaner+filter Victorias secret fragrance cellulite lotion toyota seat belt parts Digital camcorder tests

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home