Friday, September 23, 2005

Sooo nice feeling right now!!!!!

Well, yes I made it... very very slow mark but I was there feeling good. At 8 am after biceps and abs trainning day my feelings were disappointing me some because of the sun, it was such a sunny day, yes beautiful but fir running ten miles not that ideal.... I just said whay would whappen to all those the real runners in a day like this? well of course nothing will stop the so go a head. And that was it! I choosed of couse the side of the hotel where the shadow is until over 10, the air was very humid, I didn't noted when it rained last night but the road was still wet and with this sun!! But suddendly I don't know from where, but fresh air was arriving to my face and lungs!! Some sun on my skin, but nice... I was there 'till the mile 6 and then reach the gym to see if I could reach the trail, I don't konw if this is fake, but I finished there the other 4 miles and the feeling of acomplishment is great.
Because the pace was soft I feel no pain as when I ran the 10km race, so with this kind of trainning at least I am discovering the feeling of acomplishement without the normal heel pain, which was coming and going from time to time...
After I finish a sense of sadness came, maybe because this was a very lonely morining, but after a bath, a nap and reading some blogs, now I am feeling great!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger CJ said...

Hi Hilda - a 10mile run is a great accomplishment especially with no pain. Glad to hear you are feeling great now!

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home