Thursday, September 22, 2005

New client

A good day for a new client, it took us the whole morninig, but is fine, she is pretty close to me, so I really want to follow her and to acomplish as much as possible, a great challenge.
I saw her face struggling a couple times, it made me remember when I was begining, but I always can tell it was never as hard as it was for me, or maybe is because I always complain a lot?? Yes I think that is happening.
Ok, now I will focus on me!! Tomorrow's challenge, is making me nervous, and the weather is not helping, I think I better start.... I am trying to avoid to train as it should be tomorrow, biceps and abs, but no, I will do it right from the beggining.
Today I trained legs and that was it. It will be like this on thursdays, now I will have to it right!!
Sleeping well thanks to my medicine, but finally it is important to have the right rest.

2 Comments:

Blogger miners said...

Hey - nice to see you visit one of our finest running bloggers over here in Australia! I presume you found Dave through the latest US Runner's World edition? He warned us that he might get a few hits as a result of his interview.

Isn't it nice the way running unites people across the globe!

4:25 AM  
Blogger Hilda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home