Tuesday, September 27, 2005

A turtle under the sun...

Yes, it is me... but sun stole me so much energy, that I had to walk a half mile of the seven miles I ran today... but still fine. Keeping this slow pace is doing it's part and I am still feeling great. I will continue like this, because is working. I've been injuried and had to stop running last year for about two weeks.
Refueling is important at the middle of the workout, I can feel it almost I can say over my muscles. I gives me inmediately energy. Maybe I started fast... but the first miles were harder than the first ones. The problem here is the sun... it absorbs so much energy.
Mind's power is incredible... the first miles I realized about the heat and even started feeling scared of forcing me a lot, but then my thoughts changed and they traveled to the blog, funny, but I was thinking about me like a turtle and writing about it... it was silly but funny and worked.
Maybe tomorrow I'd better go to the treadmill, but I love going out!!! Even with the sun.
And one more thing, I discovered today that the hotel's length is a mile if I run come and go, for running 10 miles is just 10 rounds.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site » »

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home