Thursday, September 29, 2005

about the gym and weight training

Today I trained biceps and triceps. Is a different pleasure than running, but perfect for a day of f on running. I never miss a session, just because I go to the gym directly after sending my daughter to school at seven am. I've plenty of energy for it, and just take it like one more of the "must to" list, like eating, or sleeping. It wasn't like this always, but from about six months to now when I improve nutrition it has improved my energy and enthusiasm a lot!! I remember me about a year ago when I left the public gym and started training in the private gym, asking myself if I was going or not, or if I felt like with energy or not... if maybe it was too late to start... and and. Then, after training I was tired to start running, but the funny thing was that as much tired I was I ended running better, I could almost fly from the sand....
Tomorrow I will go for ten miles starting at 7 am, finishing... sometime in the morning. But, after that I will reward myself going to the spa for a water massage... mmmmm!!
Thanks for reading and being around, I have find this place special because besides my husband who is following me, I have no one to talk about running, Thanks a lot!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Good job! I plan to start weights again after my marathon. I was incorporating weight training into my running schedule, but kind of fell off of it.

I have NOT always been fast (and to some people who are faster than me - I am slow!) I remember when I first started running it was a chore just to do a half mile. I kept working on it.

Keep running!

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read Time warner cable video card tv tuner tamiflu order now Fountain water fountain misters humidifiers

10:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home