Monday, September 26, 2005

25 miles week

Yesterday running of 4 miles, completed this first 25 mile week, I feel very happy. Yesterday for the first time, I took the distance and the time and there is a very big difference in time, between running on the beach and running on the road... well one of the things is that it was very very hot, even though it wasn't sunny from about 4... so it took me very long to complete the 4 miles. Anyway I can't resist running on the beach it is such a nice thing that I don't want to loose any chance of going. The problem is that for completing the ten miles there... well it might take about 5 hours. or more... jajajaja.
The fresh days are just in time to arrive, now thay I understand a little more of all it, I can see the big diference between running in this warm weather and running with fresh air... I don't understand how some people are able to run outside. I wish I could be stronger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home