Tuesday, September 20, 2005

7 mile first time


The day was cloudy and windy... perfect!! It was calling me, so I went and get trough the hotel then the beach and reach the new hotel called magestic... then after keep on track and until over farther than the Breezes I had only run for almost two miles. I took the way back, the sun was coming out and I didn't wanted it to reach me. I ran to the gym, there fortunatelly I found the track available and I completed 4 more miles. It was interesting feeling pain over my feet bones, but as I was going on they were gone.
The incredible part is feeling perfect after that, it is what gives you energy, well at least you need some months to start feeling defenitely it worth it!!!
I write in english even thoughit is not my native language, but it is to try to reach runners from all over the word.
This is the incredible and blessed place where I live, running is amazing in this shore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hilda said...

well... about weather, energy, genetics, VO2, nutrition, recovery technique... but the main, actitud!!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Wow! What a beautiful place to run! That's so amazing.

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home