Monday, September 19, 2005

A way to improve and get engage

As an idea from runners magazine I'm starting this blogg, where I' keep track my way through wich will be one day my first marathon... if I win the race against... getting to the exactly place where to run it... who knows maybe with this I could find someone interested on planning an event like that here in Bavaro in the Dominican Republic where we live, right now.
I'll also try to find real women trying to improve their running and workouts with out more instructors than books, magazines and of course, the internet.
Writing will be a nice therapy, we'll see from today to the next year what happens, is a nice adventure.
Tomorrow I will start the workout proposed on runners magazine, yes, for me it was a great issue with good ideas for new engaged runners as I consider myself.
We'll see how is the weather tomorrow, the beach is still very hot even during early in the morning, still to keep track on the milage, maybe the track is better...
As you see the scenery is perfect!!!!!