Sunday, July 30, 2006

Huevos rancheros


This is my own recipe and in fact, I use PAM!

Huevos Rancheros 2 portions
4 eggs
4 tortillas
1 cup Red Salsa
Grated Mozzarella cheese
Smashed refried beans.
Red Salsa.
Put in the mixer 2-4 tomatoes, half onion, salt, one clove of garlic and fresh or dried chilies. To cook the salsa spray some PAM on the frying pam and put the pure to broil there, just until it is hot.
Fry the tortillas in small amount of oil or with PAM. Fry (use oil or PAM) the eggs sunnyside up. Place the tortillas on a plate. Add the beans and then the fried eggs. Pour the salsa over the eggs. Top with grated cheese.
Enjoy!

7 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

Looks fantastic.

I was just joking about the Marathon registration. I was happy to pay the $100 just being silly about commiting to the event.

10:04 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Hmmm, I might have to give that a try Hilda - looks great. Any other recipes suitable for a vegetarian? I'm always looking for inspiration.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Yum-o. Might give that a try this weekend !

7:16 AM  
Blogger strewth said...

Now that recipe sounds really good!!

8:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're making me hungry Hilda. Looks good!

11:20 PM  
Blogger Thomas said...

Yummy!
Great. Now I'm hungry.

4:18 AM  
Blogger Cliff said...

that looks so good.and here i am eating my pb + bagel..

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home