Friday, July 28, 2006

Blow wind, blow

I could run 12 miles today. It was a windy morning and that definitely help. I also took advantage of the irrigating system and took a shower from time to time. When the wind was blowing I repeated myself many times how nice it felt!! I took of my hat and my head was fresher. (as suggested in RW) I feel like I am getting closer again not moving away!
I recognized this morning that another fact for the failures this last days was the lack of focus. Lately when I head the beach it is hard to run there and that makes me tired. My motivations goes down and getting up from that state steels me lots of energy. This morning avoided the beach. Planned two loops around the hotel (5.5miles) without stopping and then head the beach. Then I went, the temptation to run next to the ocean in a smoother surface is big! Even when it was still hard to run there I was already warm up and stayed there for a mile. Coming back to the road was easier than other days.
The weather reports says wind's sped is 12km/h I'll check it often now!
Luis told me the treadmill at the gym is fixed, I wish!! If it is, my next highest week will be easier. I will stay there as much as possible breathing fresh air, ahhhh!
I can. I will.

3 Comments:

Blogger D said...

The wind certainly does help! Nice run - nice to hear that you are feeling more positive. Hope the treadmill is fixed!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I would be tempted to run by the ocean at all times as well. When I went to the beach last week I ran the first 4 on the beach and then hit the road on the way back. It was so foggy I could not even see the ocean that was only 50-100 feet away, but it was nice to run on the sand for awhile.

11:37 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

You can. You will. You are.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home