Friday, July 28, 2006

About me

I almost forget that Wobbly tagged me. Thanks CJ for the remainder :)

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Waitress, yeah, me too!
2. Front desk cashier
3. English teacher (for kids and begginers of course :P)
4. Kickboxing monitor

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1. Constantine
2. Matrix 1 -2
3. March of the penguins
4. Bleu

C) Four places I have lived
1. Mexico City
2. Cancun and Playa del Carmen
3. Monterrey
4. Veracruz, all cities from Mexico :)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Animal extreme
2.
3.
4.

E) Four places I have been on holidays:
1. Canada
2. Cuba
3. Bern, Paris
4. Madrid, London

F) Websites visited daily:
1. Weather Channel
2. Hotmail
3. Bloglines
4. Listin Diario

G) Four of my favourite foods/drinks:
1. Tacos
2. Rancheros eggs
3. Tamales
4. Pozole, all mexican dishes, I'm hungry now!!

H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Having dinner with Luis :)in Mexico
2. With friends
3. In Mexico
4. A cruiser...

Four people I think will respond, better say I wish to know more!
1. Jen
2. Spark driver
3. Olga
4. Miners,D (I know you don't like but still), R2B,Thomas, Rob, Racheal, Liv, turnip, well all "of you" who read this :P

8 Comments:

Blogger Spark Driver said...

Sorry Hilda but Wobbly already got me as well. My answers can be found here http://sparkdriver.blogspot.com/2006/06/tagged.html

7:56 AM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

H) Four places I (YOU) would rather be right now:
1. Having dinner with Luis :)in Mexico
2. With friends
3. In Mexico
4. A cruiser...
Join us and the points 2 and 4 are satisfied...

10:24 AM  
Blogger Wobbly man said...

Ranchero eggs? Sounds good, might have to google the recipe!

10:51 PM  
Blogger R2B said...

I am still awake after my long run!!I am off to bed now!1:26am

11:31 AM  
Blogger Wobbly man said...

Okay - there are a bazillion recipes fro Ranchero eggs - can you share a good one? I even found one that uses SPAM!!

5:53 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

I love reading about other bloggers - especially things that are not related to running.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

Does it mean I am tagged?

5:43 PM  
Blogger Olga said...

4 jobs:
1. Hospital janitor
2. road building in Sibiria
3. Medical nurse
4. Yoga instructor

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home