Sunday, December 18, 2005

What's going on on Sundays?

It is been raining early in the morning for the last three Sundays about. Grrr I wake up at 6, then can't go back to sleep, so then when I finally sleep again, I have to wake up. In fact today after arising back again, I was like disoriented, and woke up until the second mile, I was like in a dream.
The run was fine, even tough my ankle was very bad on Friday's night (I iced it)it never gave me problems during the run. Now it is... I'll ice it back again.
At the beginning my left shin was asking for attention, but it last only for a few minutes. The pace was very easy until the third mile, when I reach my normal easy pace. Today I didn't try to go farther on speed since the situation is not very good with the ankle.
There are so many thing to watch for a good performance. Well as good as it can be. Today the air was very humid since it is been raining at night and during the day lost of sun to evaporate.

We travel to Santo Domingo and made some shopping finally. I was in some way wishing to stay longer there, but we had to go back.
In fact one of the reasons for me to go back, was for not missing my beloved Sunday run....

4 Comments:

Blogger 2P said...

I find I oftern feel worse if I go back to sleep too Hilda, but it is very tempting to stay in bed when it is raining outside.

Good on you for perservering in humid conditions with a sore ankle.

6:23 PM  
Blogger psbowe said...

A weird sleep pattern sometimes seems to wear you more than rested, don't really care for it myself. Great running there...

1:27 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

I found that when i first run, i will get some aches and pains...once i get into the groove thought, they will just disappear.

3:07 PM  
Blogger D said...

Dedicated runner!

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home