Thursday, December 15, 2005

Setting and preparing for tomorrow's run

So, here I am thinking about what to do tomorrow... Running on the beach ten miles on a very slow pace, or doing it normally for two hours around at the hotel area... Well the fact is that for being two hours or ten miles on the beach I need it to be some cloudy and it is. This morning we had so much rain... I've wanted to do this for a long time, but doing it makes me nervous because there are some areas which are not that safe. (I think) The plan is to go 10 miles over and then go back to the hotel in a taxi... There is no other transportation here, in fact the popular taxis are motorcycles. It can be a whole adventure!
On next Tuesday still I could run around and see how far I go in two hours... At normal pace. At the beach it will certainly take me more than two hours since I always go slower there... The turtle runner.
I'll make the decision later...
It is 6:00 pm already and haven't done the core training... But the day isn't over!!

I am listening Bach -is being a long time since I haven't- and is amazing, I can feel every single note's intention; sounds even so modern to me at this moment. Is it maybe that with the years, you can enjoy life more and more? Or that since running is making me more sensitive?

Now, checking gear for tomorrow: sunglasses, cap, camel pack, mp3 player, clothes?, glu, garmin, HR monitor, money, towel, camera, phone, sunscreen, gel, what else??

4 Comments:

Blogger D said...

The safest plan is the best plan!

10:24 PM  
Blogger miners said...

Wow - are you running with all that Hilda? That will be some great strength training for you :)

I like what you said about Bach - I always like to listen to classical music once in a while as well - particularly during a run every now and then. It reminds you of the genius of some

12:09 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Good luck and - most importantly - enjoy your run tomorrow :-)

4:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Teen candy oral sex Replacement car batteries uk Protein supplements children Dodge challenger wallpaper Teaching college course online vs face to face http://www.270-count-didrex-canada.info/cheap-paxil-prescription.html Web web web web web accounting principle

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home