Sunday, January 15, 2006

Getting used to it.

The day after the longest run I ever had, was fine, I thought that during the day I was going to feel with this sensation that happened on my first long run of 10 miles, but no, it didn't, in fact it was just a normal day, the ankle fine and just for some seconds my legs remembered me I had a great workout.
This morning I headed up and started at about 7. Everything was fine but it was a hard start, oh yes it was. My legs were anchors. Then, pain over my shins came to stage, but just thought it doesn't matter and it will go away soon. It was gone when I finally reach some speed. I could only start the engine over the second mile... In spite all that I managed to make 3 miles at 10:08 average pace. Total distance, 4.6

6 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

That's fantastic Hilda - well done!

4:59 PM  
Blogger 2P said...

Well done to be back running the day after your longest run ever Hilda.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Cliff said...

Have you notice your pain goes around. Just few runs ago, my leg feet was giving me trouble. It never gave me trouble before....strange.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Rae said...

Great run! Sometimes getting out and running again really helps my muscles stretch back out again!

10:25 PM  
Blogger D said...

great job! Run Strong!

10:50 PM  
Blogger David said...

When my legs hurt from a tiring run I am always amazed how a short easy run the next day puts everything back to normal.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home