Saturday, December 10, 2005

Back pain report

This last weeks, about six, I've been suffering of back pain. I have to take pills to stop the pain. It started on the neck then moved to the middle back and then to the low back. Because it comes and goes, I wasn't paying to much attention to it but this last week it was becoming worst. Well the worst in fact is that there is not a reliable doctor around, but still the good part of course that it always goes away while exercising, and specially while running.
After Friday's run, I spent about 20 minutes trying different and new stretching positions, -they are new because I don't practice them usually- that I found in my "Non marathoners" book. It recommends to stretch all body parts because while running all body parts are involved.
It worked and helped me a lot, in fact this is the first day I haven't suffer at all, in weeks. Stretching is the medicine for pain in a runner's life.
I should continue and non stop practicing them.

1 Comments:

Blogger 2P said...

Guys in cars who buzz runners are jerks! Sorry to hear about the back pain to Hilda :-(

On the positive side - if that picture is of where you run it looks like a very lovely place :-)

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home