Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Back to weight lifting

As I was training in the afternoons with a group I stopped for about three weeks my routine. Now I started and enjoyed it a lot!! As I was very enthusiastic, I worked the whole body: shoulders, triceps, biceps, back, chest, and legs. Two different exercises for each, two sets of twelve.
Right after it, I went for a short run of 4 miles. It was some hard, but what else could I expect after an hour of weight training... I will avoid to do this sessions the same day. I normally was doing it before, but since now my run training is more about resistance and speed, I will do it in different days.
Tomorrow: only abs session.
I'll post about pain stats tomorrow, I'm afraid it could hurt... But I want to feel the workout, I've missed that.

2 Comments:

Blogger 2P said...

Ha ha - be careful what you wish for Hilda - you may find you get more than you bargained for ;-)

Core strength training is important - keep up the good work.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! all volvo parts acme watches Acne vause does propecia

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home