Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Building strength!!


This morning a 7-8 miles run scheduled finished at 9.15 miles.
It was a lovely run, if that can be, well it can be magical... I was thinking of doing it easily -well it was-, but in some points I felt strong enough to go faster. Now I am doing laps of 2.6 miles around the hotel. This is the hotel's photo, it is a great place to run. Running around it takes me about 28 minutes, I made two laps there, but first I was at the beach for 37min, 2.8 miles. Ended with a small lap of 12 min, free way.
35 minutes stretching session after it. Now in the afternoon my right ankle is complaining some... but doesn't matter. I am actually paying attention and being careful not to get injured.
I am just loving my garmin!! It is so helpful in many ways!!!!

I am facing the fact that since last week I haven't been working as usual with the afternoon group, so the energy developed, is working now while running. In fact we accord to start over until January, since everybody seems to be very busy this days.

Today my older daughter is doing a proyect for school about Australia. What a beautiful country really, have you been to Uluru??

2 Comments:

Blogger miners said...

What a great photo - is that your front yard? (sorry, silly australian humour).

Haven't been to uluru myself, but I'm sure many others here have been. Anything else your daughter is interested to know, just leave a question or two on your blog and we'll pick up on it for you Hilda!

And a special thank you for following my progress towards my last race - it's been really appreciated.

(oh, and I'm glad to hear you still love the garmin - best thing I ever bought for my running!)

11:10 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

I haven't been to Uluru yet - I'm hoping to get there next year. Glad to hear you're enjoying the garmin - I love my little gadget!

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home