Monday, October 03, 2005

Rainy monday...

The weather is awful every body is complaining about it. We are so used to the radiation that the sun give us, that in days like this we are with out any energy at all. In fact this in not good at all for running, there is no air to breath, is pure water, 100% moisture.
Yesterday finally I had to go running. I took some medicine and felt much better and full with energy for going. I felt like a panter in a cage, so I went to the gym.
I ran 4 miles, wich is 6.6km in 39 minutes and the heart rate was aobut 155 which is about 80%of my MHR.
Today at the gym trained legs, I am not putting so much weight since I started running more.

3 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Good run Hilda! Hopefully you'll get sun tomorrow!

9:20 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

I also went to the gym today and did upper body weights plus some ab exercises. Hopefully I own't be too stiff and sore tomorrow!

12:12 AM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Es dificil a correr en humedad!
No como antes de correr porque corro a primeras horas de la manana, y entonces tengo desayuno. Trato de resolver cuanto comida que debo comer!

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home