Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Rainy tuesday...

Well, is not that bad, still we haven't had any hurricane or tropical storm. Also I can go to the gym. And I can watch more carefully about my progress. Today it was great!! I ran at 6 mile pace 7 miles. At the fifth mile I was just flying, feeling so good... even though I forgot my head phones today (at the beggining it seemed like a tragedy) I just thought that coming back at home just to get them was going to take too long, so I just decided to run just for running, then I rememeber how sometimes I've realized that in fact I am not listening to the music and I am thinking in some other things. That is nice, not having to rely on nothing else but running.

One of the things that I enjoy more is not feeling tired at all after the effort. It is incredible, don't you think?? I just remember myself years ago when I wasn't doing any excercise or effort at all and feeling so tired and with out energy!!
A remarkable thing is that I've been drinking carbs during the run, specially when I feel tired which is about every half hour, it helps sunch in an incredible way!! So, the race against .... is done today.

3 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Another nice run Hilda!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

I always take my iPod with me on runs. The odd time I forget I'm just like you -- realizing it's not the end of the world to be headphone-less.

11:40 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

See, you are getting better with your running. It feels great when it all comes together. Also I think drinking carbs during your run is having a positive effect. Well done :-))

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home