Saturday, December 02, 2006

Ending the year with hope and energy!!!

New month, new chances, lots of energy!!! Happy but absent from the blogsphere... That's the only bad part.
We received a visit and I was very busy. The truth is that is not that I was completely unable to write, but writing in english need some more concentration and inspiration still. Also I don't like to write my blog if I can't read yours. That's about writing, but not for running!
I didn't miss any of my scheduled runs. I found myself happy to wake up early to run still inspired from blogs like Jen's who says she needs to end her training at 6.30. I was very dedicated this days, I am happy for that. My legs feel strong and the weather conditions are better than ideal, what else can I ask for?
November ended with 120 miles. Of 30 days I ran 24, rested 5 scheduled and skip 1 for a forced trip to Santo Domingo.

The trip worth the shame, you know what? It was for applying for an american visa. And we receive it!! Of course I am happy as it means now I can travel "close" from where I live, to run marathons!!! That's the reason that finally moved me to apply for it. I hate doing any kind of papers :P specially as it means cancelling running, but still looking for papers questions, grrr. Now that's done and I can say now that I am looking for a flat course. RW have some options, I want to run at the end of april or in may. Could you recommend any, please?

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice to hear from you Hilda. It sounds like you had a productive November.

4:20 PM  
Blogger Ewen said...

Sounds like a good month for you Hilda - 24 out of 30 days is excellent. I'm like you, in not liking to write in my own blog if I can't read others'.

Great news about the US visa, and running races in America! I hope you find something exciting to train for.

11:50 PM  
Blogger Lulu said...

Good to hear from you and glad the see the running is going well. You've had a great month.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Welcome back Hilda. We have missed you!

November was a great month for you - I'm sure December will be even better!

1:43 AM  
Blogger 2P said...

Good to see you back Hilda - great total for November.

Hope you find a great marathon for next year - the US version of the Coolrunning site might give you some ideas look here under Races/Results - there is a search function so you can look for marathons for a certain month etc.

http://www.coolrunning.com

2:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back in blogland. We all missed you, and congrats on that visa.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Hilda .. we were beginning to worry about you! Great job running in November. Congratulations on your visa. Have a great December. And don't be afraid to write in Spanish from time to time. We'd all rather hear from you in any language than not hear from you at all.

12:51 AM  
Blogger D said...

Welcome Back Hilda. How exciting that you will be able to run marathons here. www.marathonguide.com is another good resource for finding marathons here. One of the April marathons that I enjoyed was the Oklahoma City marathon. http://www.okcmarathon.com/ It is rather small (compared to Chicago or New York), but it was such a nice run. It is a memorial marathon in memory of the victims that lost their lives on 4/19/95 in the bombing. It is one of my favorites. Keep us abreast of what marathon you plan to run.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Black Knight said...

Welcome back to the blogshpere. Can I suggest any races in Italy?

1:34 PM  
Blogger CJ said...

Now that is exciting news Hilda - US visa and the prospect of more races. And you did have a productive month for running - well done!

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home