Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The wind is blowing again

This was the last day of the month and as lost as I am in other things took it off just like that instead of putting on some more miles to end with a better mark. October ended with 86 miles.
Still I am not that disappointed. Despite the bad days this number puts me in the range of my low mark. I mean, I feel like I am "in" again.
I lost one of the four long runs programmed this month but made all the tempo and hills.
This last week I ran six days in a row for the third time during the month and at least I can say I am feeling fine during the day despite of not being running in the best of the shapes.

November will be a DETERMINATION month. If I want it, I will do it. Just like that. I have to be determinate about my commitment with struggle improvement and effort.

Fresher days are here. The wind blows through my windows, I can hear it and as it sounds a nice sensation of good times brings me back to last year when I was doing my first long runs. It is a great sensation that comes along with a desire for running, how nice! Certainly the endorphins produced took me all the day along with a high that now, while listening and being in that same ambiance, takes me there. Better running days had gone, but better should be ahead. It is just about time. I am patience they will be back.

Fresher days are here, my legs are feeling strong. I am feeling fine.... Is just about to happen!

7 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

86 miles is a good mark for the month. Especially considering you got in all your scheduled tempo runs. November will be even better.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Ewen said...

Fantastic enthusiasm Hilda! You sound keen as mustard. I think November will be a great running month. We'll all be out there doing it with you :)

12:57 AM  
Blogger Lulu said...

That's good mileage for the month Hilda. I'm sure your determination will show through in November.

2:24 AM  
Blogger D said...

After the marathon, it is sometimes challenging to get back on track. You've done well getting back into it, and I predict that you will have a great November. Better weather and a positive outlook always help!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Spark Driver said...

November is my month for change as well. I will be checking with you for inspiration.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Oh, I like it - DETERMINATION month. i'm going to make that my motto too!

6:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Determination month. An excellent target.

9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home